Spine and back conditions can have a global impact on patients. That’s why the top spine doctors at IGEA Brain, Spine & Orthopedics deliver the latest treatments for residents of New Jersey & New York. With a demonstrated record of patient satisfaction, our team is committed to delivering high-quality care as the standard – not just an option.
Spine Conditions We Treat in New Jersey & New York
The spine is the foundation of the human body. As a result, back pain and injuries can have a debilitating effect. To deliver fast, effective treatments, IGEA’s team of experts stays up to date on the diagnosis and treatment of each of the following spine conditions:
- Adolescent scoliosis
- Cervical degenerative disc disease
- Cervical herniated discs
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Chronic back pain
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar herniated discs
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Sciatica spine disorder
- Vertebral fractures
To produce accurate diagnoses, our providers first take comprehensive medical histories of each of their patients. From this information, they then work alongside their patients to develop a treatment plan that suits their physical, emotional, and lifestyle needs. They also educate their patients to keep them fully informed every step of the way.
Cutting-Edge Spine Treatments In New Jersey & New York
Our neurosurgical team is comprised of industry pioneers, including Dr. David Poulad, Dr. Adam Lipson, and Dr. Ciro G. Randazzo. Specially trained in brain and spine care, these professionals use state-of-the-art medical technology, like infusion pumps, spinal cord stimulation, and more, to create innovative solutions for patients throughout the metropolitan region.
What’s more, our team takes an individualized approach to care. As a result, they may choose to perform one or more of the following treatments to meet the unique needs held by each patient:
- Balloon kyphoplasty: This treatment is used to treat spinal fractures.
- Cervical and lumbar disc replacement surgery: This procedure treats degenerative disc disease (DDD), herniated or slipped discs, and spinal stenosis.
- Coflex interlaminar stabilization surgery: As a non-fusion solution, this procedure is commonly used to treat lower-back spinal stenosis.
- CyberKnife radiosurgery: This method utilizes robotic and image-guided technology to treat tumors.
- Direct lateral interbody fusion surgery: This treatment uses one of several approaches to improve spinal stability, correct deformities, and reduce back pain.
- DTRAX surgical technique: When patients have DDD or a similar condition, this innovative technique can be used to enhance their spinal stability.
- Endoscopic spine surgery: This minimally invasive procedure uses long tubes and minuscule tools to alleviate symptoms caused by bone spurs, scoliosis, and more.
- Facet joint injection: When arthritis, trauma, or other conditions cause stress on the back, this injection can help alleviate pain in the spine’s facet joints.
- Minimally invasive spinal decompression and fusion: This minimally invasive procedure is often used to treat infections, tumors, DDD, herniated discs, scoliosis, and more.
- Posterior cervical fusion: This procedure binds two or more spinal vertebrae together, alleviating pain and other spine issues.
- Revision spine surgery: If previous spine surgery has caused chronic back pain, this procedure can help remedy it.
- Sacroiliac fusion: This procedure alleviates sacroiliac joint pain.
- Scoliosis surgery: Using a posterior or anterior approach, this treatment alleviates the effects of scoliosis.
- Spinal cord and occipital nerve stimulation: By implanting a pulse generator into a patient’s body, this treatment can help them manage chronic back pain.
Don’t let back pain keep you from doing the things you love. To receive care from one of our diagnostic and surgical experts, request an appointment at one of IGEA’s New York or New Jersey offices today.