CV of Dr. Anil Nair
Dr. Anil Nair is a board certified neurosurgeon at IGEA Brain, Spine & Orthopedics, specializing in neurovascular and endovascular neurosurgery.
Dr. Nair completed a fellowship in neurovascular surgery and endovascular surgery at Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience in Philadelphia, PA. He also completed an enfolded year of endovascular neurosurgery, a neurosurgery residency and a general surgery internship at Albany Medical Center. He received his medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Dr. Nair is professionally affiliated with the following:
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons/Congress of Neurological Surgeons (AANS/CNS) Joint Cerebrovascular Section
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Society of Neurointerventional Surgery
In addition to having over 10 publications, Dr. Nair has over two dozen presentations and published abstracts on various topics within his specialties. Dr. Nair has participated in several research projects within his specialties, as well.
He has also been named Top Doctor by South Jersey Magazine and is certified in:
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale/Score (NIHSS)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
In his spare time, Dr. Nair enjoys traveling, scuba diving, skiing and exploring the region.