By using the Second Opinion Program service you affirm that you understand and agree to the following conditions:
- Second Opinion Program is offered as an educational service designed to improve your ability to obtain high quality health care. As no physical examination is done, it is not a medical opinion. The service is intended to improve your ability to ask the right questions of your local health care provider. The consultation is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, by an examining physician. Always take the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Should you have an emergency medical condition, contact your doctor or a local emergency service immediately. Do not use this service for a medical emergency.
- By using this service, you agree that the information you supply may be reviewed by the physicians of IGEA Brain and Spine, P.A and by other persons as designated by physicians of IGEA Brain and Spine, P.A.
- The response to your query will be sent by email to the email address you supply. You affirm that you have control over the email account used for this communication, and that your privacy will not be infringed upon by any correspondence to your email address.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any and all local taxes, fees, tariffs, or charges imposed by governmental organizations which have jurisdiction. You further agree that you have the legal right to use this service and that you have complied with and will continue to comply with all local laws governing your use of the Second Opinion Program.
- IGEA Brain and Spine, P.A does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of any message which arise as a result of email transmission. Any views or opinions presents in email transmissions are solely for the intended recipient.
Discharging, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited.