Determining the right neurosurgeon for your procedure can be a crucial decision. Before deciding, you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Is my potential physician board-certified or board eligible?
- Does my surgeon practice the latest and most up-to-date surgical techniques?
- Does my neurosurgeon have access to and use the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment?
- Is my surgeon trained to handle my specific needs or my specific type of surgery?
- Does my neurosurgeon hold extended or advanced training that goes beyond a neurosurgical residency, such as a fellowship?
If the answer to each is ‘Yes’, then you’re well on your way to choosing the perfect neurosurgeon to treat your condition.
Board Certified Surgeons at IGEA Brain & Spine
The board certified surgeons at New Jersey’s IGEA Brain & Spine are pioneers in the practice of innovative technology and cranial and spinal surgery. Our team has extensive training and an advanced skillset to treat your condition. Contact a specialist at 908-219-9673 today or request an appointment for answers to your surgical needs.